About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Website Evaluation # 2

website I chose: wileyplus.com
WHO?
Can you contact the company or author through a real world postal address or phone number?
-yes
Can you confirm that the company or author is a credible, authoritative source of information?
-yes
Can you verify the authority of any of the site's content that is attributed to other sources?
-not sure


WHAT?
What's the copyright status of material found on the site?
-2000-2012 John Wiley & Sons
Does it follow through on the information it has promised?
- yes
Is the information well written and easy to understand?
-yes


WHEN?
Is it important that the information you're looking for be absolutely current?
-yes
Is a reference date provided to show when the material was put online, or when it was last updated?\
-yes
Do the links work?
-yes


WHY?
Can I get the information faster offline?
-yes from the book
Does the online material I'm finding suit my needs?
-yes
Am I able to verify this information?
-yes, from the book 


No comments:

Post a Comment