About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Monday, March 26, 2012

DEJ#8

"They encourage players to sit back, explore and not move on too quickly, think laterally not linearly, and to re-evaluate one’s goals on occasion." By exploring, it ia the basis for all the pointa of gaming because to me by exploring you learn the points in the game of how it works, what you have to do, and so much more. With exploring it starts to help a student learn of remember how to excceed to achieve a positive aspect of the game and by doing this helps you achieve a goal and high points or whatever method you do to win and conquer the game.

"10 Things Schools can Learn from Video Games | Learning in Gaming." Learning in Gaming. N.p., 20 Jan. 2012. Web. 26 Mar. 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment