About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Thursday, March 8, 2012

DEJ#7

"I realized that if I was ever going to learn to read I would have to teach myself."- Philip Schultz

i believe that if one wants to over come something that you have to be determined too not feel so down that as long as i know i can do it i can over come it. Things in life are hard and life isn't known to be easy it is about setting goals and achieving them and by doing so it helps your self esteem. Also having good self esteem and also help a student learn to the best advantage. I never thought that school would have been so important until, getting into college. Looking back at school, i wish i would have taken it more seriously. I hope if i become a teacher that i can help students to want to achieve in a positive way.

SCHULTZ, PHILIP. "With Dyslexia, Words Failed Me and Then Saved Me - NYTimes.com." The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Mar. 2012. <http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/04/opinion/sunday/with-dyslexia-words-failed-me-and-then-saved-me.html>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment