About Me
- Kalynne
- My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Activity #1/ garden of time
Within the games of Garden of Time, 5 of the 10 things i think that it has based on the article "10 Things schools can learn from video games" is interaction, customization, exploring, context, and production. Explaining interaction, the game is able to do this because you have neighbors, you talk to people, you interact with friends and other who enjoy the same game. It also uses the concept of customization because you are able to make your garden look the way you want it to, also put things where you think they should be place. Last but not least it is also able to be customization because you are able to add friends that only you want to see and visit your garden. Another point that video games have is the exploring feature because you are able to go to other gardens and help them. You are able to see explore different areas and aspects of the game. Within the context aspect, it has pop up information that helps you level up and learn the point of what to do and where to go to achieve a positive outcome. My final aspect of the game that is within the article is production, because you are able to produce a place a way you want it and earn different things in different ways than someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment