About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Best Learning


Your scores were:
  • Visual: 8
  • Aural: 7
  • Read/Write: 11
  • Kinesthetic: 9
I found out that my learning style is more than just one main style i learn in all ways depending on what i am learning and what I need to know. I am more writing and reading than other but all mine are about the same number based upon the test. Some strategies I would take would be more practice and more one on one help depending on what I am trying to comprehend for example with chemistry i have to be taught exactly what i need to know i cant read it and comprehend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment