About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Sunday, January 29, 2012

DEJ #2: Web 2.0

"There are many theories that address many students' learning styles. One of them is called VAK. VAK theory was founded and developed by Richard Bandler, and John Grinder."


Everyone learns in different ways and being able to comprehend which way you are able to learn will help one succeed in everything that one has to do. Also being able to manage your time helps to. I know I am not a visual learner because I am horrible remembering a picture when given a blank picture and having to locate say a part of the body on it, I have to spend more time studying it than I would studying definitions. My auditory learning isn’t really bad but it I am not fully an auditory learning I can remember some things that have been said only if I write them down after being stated. I can do well though when listening to auditory books, but if reading it myself I have to reread it twice to grasp the point in the writing. I really don’t know what I would consider my learning style. 

"Web 2.0 and Emerging Learning Technologies/Learning Styles - Wikibooks, open books for an open world." Wikibooks. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Jan. 2012. <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Web_2.0_and_Emerging_Learning_Technologies/Learning_Styles>



"Evidence based paddlesport coaching." georgefell.co.uk - First Aid Training and Outdoor Activities. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Jan. 2012. <http://www.georgefell.co.uk/article/vak.htm>.

No comments:

Post a Comment