About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Deeper Look

As one may know my name is Kalynne Hopkins. I'm 20 years old born on St. Patrick's Day. I am currently a pre-education major which I chose Secondary Education General Science with a basis of Chemistry/Math. I work at Rue 21 as part-time assistant manager. I am very outgoing, kind, honest, loyal, determined and much more. I am very family oriented, and like to spend time with my family and my boyfriend's family.

I'm a born and raised West Virginian. I grew up in Bridgeport, WV. I went to Bridgeport High School. I was in band my Freshman year and also as well did freshman cheerleading but due to having to work and pay for things myself once I was 16 i had to quit everything. I was in French Club all four years.

My plan for myself is to Teach High School Chemistry. I enjoy it really well as long as I can grasp the concept of it. I had a really good high school science teachers that gave me many great experiences and made me enjoy learning any time of science from anatomy, biology, chemistry. I really enjoy sciences for the most part and hope to give future student the experiences I had had and hopefully will be a great outcome from it maybe even a cure for diseases and students that become very smart and go to a higher education rather than just high school.

"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins."
-Benjamin Franklin



-Kalynne

No comments:

Post a Comment