About Me
- Kalynne
- My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Activity #1 :DEJ#11
As i listen to this video, I didn't really understand what the purpose of it was the first time i listened to it. It spoke of many different things, but as i listened to it a 2nd time was when i understood the purpose and mean of it. His accent of one of the person made it hard for me to understand. I learned a few things, Wicked problems take creative solutions. Another thing is Teacher are the full designers. And finally is that pedagogy is another form for meaning of teaching. ( but i was really confused on the mean of this video)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that you watched it twice, I often need to view or read something more than once too.
ReplyDelete