- Which two of example WebQuests are the best ones? Why?
- the best ones were The hero & Ice cream because it was most creative and they were allowed to be open minded. Not only did i like them they also were the ones best for my character
- Which two are the worst? Why?
- the worst was the Egypt one cause it was so unorganized and the next one that was the worst would have to be grow school greens cause it really didn't have a meaning to me.
- What do best and worst mean to you?
- best means that it can be seen in more than one aspect.
- worst means that it isn't seen in more than one way or it is able to show creativity.
About Me
- Kalynne
- My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb
Thursday, April 19, 2012
DEJ #12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment