I agree with that completely. I grew up where technology is the basis of everyone's life. So many students use their computers for everything, writing, watching tv and movies, using it to keep a calendar, communicate with others and so much more. My grandma just learned how to respond to a text. She doesn't really know how to use a computer. I have learned to realize that they are going to end up changing the meaning of college and what you go for. I believe that when our children grow up the jobs that we are doing aren't going to be there anymore. I believe that people are going to lose the method of actually have a hard back book in front of them or not going to be able to write cursive and things that i learned when i was younger aren't going to be important.
Resnick, Mitchell. "Sow the Seeds for a more creative society." Sow the Seeds for a more creative society. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Apr. 2012. <web.media.mit.edu/~mres/papers/Learning-Leading-final.pdf>

No comments:
Post a Comment