About Me
- Kalynne
- My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb
Sunday, February 19, 2012
double entry journal #5
Within a multimedia project there is no limitations on rhe amount of information used as long as one cites the source where the information was found. All must give credit to the owner of the information for copyright purposes. No, one doesnt need permission if for a school related assignment as long as credit is given in citation form. As educators the multimedia used should only obtain to learning as have to deal with the task at hand, also when a student is using someone elses information they should be using it in a way where it isnt just copying someones work and making it theres they should be using the information and making it as a source to prove there own work. Educators are responsible for each student to use a resource correctly and cite it in correct manner. Some teachers can even given student certain references they can use to monitor that the source is correct and help for it to be used correctly. No, I haven't really heard the 8 myths if i have i never heard them stated like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great interpretation!
ReplyDelete