About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Sunday, February 12, 2012

DEJ#4

"Yet many students lack an intuitive grasp on how to use digital technology"

I don't think that we lack the knowledge to use it, i just believe that we haven't been given a lot of opportunities within our public school education to use it or to be given chances to learn about how many different types of technology that there are and how many more that are being developed everyday. I would of never thought that  making a little digital video could be so powerful if given the right words or the right meaning that is being shown. I think that everyone should be allowed to use digital technology for a lot of things because it can help some students understand the meaning of something instead of just using the old form of writing a research paper.

Ohler, Jason. "The digital world of story telling." The digital world of story telling. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Feb. 2012. <www.jasonohler.com/pdfs/digitalStorytellingArticle1-2006.pdf>

No comments:

Post a Comment