About Me

My photo
My name is Kalynne Renee, I work at Rue 21. My major is secondary education. I'm very outgoing, honest, determined, organized,and a very kind hearted person. I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, my family and his, and I also enjoy living life to the fullest. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Chinese Proverb

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DEJ #6

"To do my best revelation-hunting, I locate the eye of a hurricane, park, and look around with an open mind. When I do that, revelations come frequently." -Jason Ohler

The way he thinks really lets me have an open mind to becoming a teacher. By that being said, I realize that becoming a teacher you have to have an open mind because students all are different and learn different ways. Being open and knowledgeable to different ways of teaching for students of all ways of learning to learn shows that one is able to teach the best way they can.

Ohler, Jason. "Art Becomes the Next R." Educational Leadership Magazine Oct. 2000: 16-19. Google Docs. Web. 28 Feb. 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment